So it is Sunday and I am a little bored so let’s play a game of would you rather… makeup and beauty edition.
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I would freak out if I lost all my palettes and eye shadows as that is the thing that I probably have the most of and have spend the most money on. I tend to wear the same eyeliners and mascaras all the time and also I don’t really have loads of lipsticks and lip glosses so it wouldn’t be that hard for me to let go of them. My eye shadow palettes I love too much to ever part with them.
2. Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again?
This question depends on how far I am cutting off, if we are talking no hair at all then hell no but if we are saying around pixie cut then possibly. I don’t think I could cope forever with Rapunzel hair it would stress me out too much.
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pink cheeks. I don’t suit corals at all. I have really pale skin so anything with an orange tinge makes me look unwell. Pink all the way!
4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I would normally say makeup but at the moment I am looking to mature my wardrobe and have it more suitable for work and adult life so £1,000 would be amazing to go towards that.
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick. And for fancy dress if I need a dark lip like a black or a dark brown I would do that. And lipstick as eyeliner would make you look like you lost a fight.
6. Would you rather only shop at high-end or high-street?
I honestly would rather just shop at the high-street. High-street make up is highly under rated especially brands like Sleek and Makeup Revolution. You can find some great products on the high-street also I wouldn’t be totally broke.
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
If it was a rich red colour then I could probably live with only one lip colour. Most days I don’t even wear lip products so I wouldn’t really notice it unless I was doing something special and that colour didn’t match my outfit.
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Summer clothes in winter; I don’t feel the cold, I’m like Elsa that way, and I will wear similar things in winter as summer. The only real difference between the two seasons for me is winter has more black and summer has more white. Style and clothing type remain the same.
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails as dark nails in summer looks strange.
10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product?
I would give up my favorite eye product that is the NYX jumbo eye shadow pencil in ‘Milk’ because the alternative of giving up my favorite lip product, Boujois rouge velvet in ’02’, I can’t live with. So bye bye ‘Milk’ eye pencil.
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?
Easy, messy bun as it works for both formal and casual occasions.
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Again easy, never use lipgloss as lipglosses I don’t really like to wear on a daily basis and I love having my nails done all the time.
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Shave my eyebrows. I hate the Scouse brow too much and it really doesn’t suit me. Also I’m not an expert in Sharpie but I am sure they don’t have one that will be a good match for my hair colour.
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
World without nail polish. I could live without nail polish but I can’t live without make up at all. Hell, I wouldn’t be sitting here typing this if it wasn’t for makeup so I guess I will always want to be in a world with makeup.